SSG/OTC 急招Robotics Platform工程师一名，有意者请迅速投简历至mengying.firstname.lastname@example.org。具体要求如下：
SSG OTC LPE (Linux Platform Software Engineering) Robotics team is looking for highly motivated and experienced software engineers to work on platform/system software development for Robotics. In this position, you will work closely with internal team and external customers, to enable/integrate Intel silicon and design the platform features like security, real-time, FuSa etc for robotics or autonomous system. The domains across Intel IA architecture, Linux OS kernel & BSP and ROS/ROS2 framework. If you are interested in Robot industry, want to sharp your technical skills and build leadership on Robotic, it's the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities include (but not limited):
· Work as the leading engineer on Robotic platform/system software components design and
· Work with cross-GEO teams to formulate complete Robotic software stack on multiple platforms.
· Analyze business requirements and drive Robotic feature to address the needs from customer.
· Work with open community projects (ROS, ROS2, etc) to optimize for Intel CPU and other Intel technologies.
You should possess a Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or related fields (Master is preferred).
· Excellent programming skills in C++ and/or Python/C. Experiences on shell script programing is an added advantage.
· Deep understanding on technologies about security, real-time, functional safety, and optimization on IA platform and Linux OS.
· Deep understanding on Robotic OS principal and architecture.
· Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
· Excellent technical communication skills and team work spirit.
· Proficiency in verbal and written English.
· Experiences in software architecture design is a plus.
· Experiences in Open Source Project would be an added advantage.
Intel Integrated IP and Technology Software Group, providing leading SW IP technology on Intel microprocessor/chipset/platform is looking for new team members. In this position, you will have the opportunities of participating software, firmware, and algorithm design, development and verification through Intel product life cycle across different product segment, such as data center, client and IOT. Also you will have the opportunities of participating software and firmware innovative initiatives for the industry leading edge technologies based on Intel architecture. The software and firmware are built for mainstream OS such as Windows, Linux, and/or Android.
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
Technical Master degree or higher is a plus.
Experience on Software and/or Firmware and/or Algorithms, on C/C++ and/or Python/Matlab.
Technical skill in design, development, or verification.
Experience on DSP, RTOS, Bluetooth/Connectivity, Deep Learning with Caffe or Tensor Flow, Signal Processing on Computer Vision or Sensing or Audio or Speech, is a plus.
Good communication skill in both English and Chinese language.
Self-motivated, creative, and team work.
NSG MTI Mature Product TDT Lead Job Description
Candidate will run a Test Development Team (TDT) for post PRQ SSD products. During this time, the focus is to manage rapid products customizations as we add new customers frequently post launch. In addition, TDT manages the following:
introduction of firmware maintenance release to our manufacturing test suite
management of yield and test time targets
focus on test hole closure based on customer DPM feedback
working with content developers on test tape delivery schedules for all of the above
working to make improvement to biggest yield issues (paretos)
Providing feedback to firmware team on current issues impacting manufacturing.
Working closely with PMT team on factory build plans
Education: Engineering degree in CPE, EEE, EE, or CS desired
Program or Project Management
Experience with Manufacturing test
Experience with NAND, 3DXP, or SSD products