1. Develop in-house trading/testing/reporting/management tools in Python.
2. Execute portfolio trading and rebalancing.
3. Conduct transaction costs research and optimize execution algorithm.
4. Implement back tests using multiple asset classes.
5. Research quantitative investment strategies.
1. Senior undergraduate or postgraduate students in Computer Science / Quantitative Finance / Mathematics / the Sciences, or the equivalent graduating in 2020.
2. Strong programming skills in Python and/or other Object-Oriented languages.
3. Cultural fit. Intellectual curiosity.
4. Good command of written and spoken English and communication skills.
5. Self-motivated with a strong learning attitude.
6. Proficiency in statistical software such as R is a plus.
7. Experience/knowledge in Financial Markets/Trading is a plus but not required.
Paraclete is a quantitative investment manager trading in global financial markets using proprietary mathematical and statistical models. The investment manager is a Registered Fund Management Company with the Monetary Authority of Singapore.