1. Creates electronic structures to prove the feasibility and practicality of the approach being followed to meet the design goals. Produces all documentation required for its manufacturing by the service groups.
2. Carries out analysis and evaluations of successive version of hardware to ensure that fundamentals are fully understood, basic problems are solved and that the design is sufficiently robust to avoid future problems due to expected variations in component/environmental parameters.
3. Assists in integration, evaluation, modification of overall instrument / system. Provides tested functional hardware to other function teams.
4. Ensures that all documentation is accomplished and in proper form including important component specifications.
5. Works with MFG engineering, procurement and production line to ensure the best possible transition from R&D to MFG.
6. Works with product Quality to ensure the electronic assemblies and the whole system pass regulatory and reliability testing (EMC, ENV,...).
7. Works with Marketing on the product manuals, product service and application note to ensure the best possible commercialization of the product.
MUST to Have:
* Master's degree in electronic engineering or related scientific discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills. Fluent English speaker.
* Strong and solid capability in fundamental and theoretical of electronics
* Strong and wide experience and knowledge on analog circuit design in instrument, ex: high precision signal chain, power design and signal integrity
* Demonstrate result orientation, accountability and initiative to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment
* Demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills
* Demonstrate ability in planning and managing priority
Better to Have:
* Master's degree and / or PHD in electronic engineering or related scientific discipline
* 3 year+ experience in electronics design in RD.
* Knowledge and experience in Digital circuit design is a good plus:
* 16/32-bit microprocessor design and embedded programming.
* FPGA design, VHDL is preferred.
* EDA tools, such as Xilinx SDK, DxDesigner, ModelSim, etc.
* Product reliability and regulation test experience and design experience for the test
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.