About Nokia Bell Labs
Do you want to change the world?
Do you want to invent the future?
Are you looking for meaningful real-world experience?
Then Nokia Bell Labs, the Nobel Prize winning research organization, is for you. We are currently accepting applications for our intern program.
Nokia Bell Labs is building the future – connecting all humans, all senses, all things, all systems, all infrastructure, all processes. Discovering the possibilities that shape the human experience are at the heart of everything we do. Our interns will have the opportunity to learn from and work with industry leading experts, and the best and brightest minds, who solve the most formidable challenges confronting our world through disruptive innovation and research.
Projects for the 2021 internship cover technologies such as 5G&6G, augmented intelligence, smart devices, IoT, data analytics, robotics, AI, cloud technologies and more…
As well as providing hands-on educational and collaborative experiences for a pool of talented and highly motivated students, our internship program will expand your field of study by exposing you to an unparalleled diversity of people, expertise and perspectives. In classic Bell Labs style, you will leave changed forever by an experience that will redefine your future.
· Create outstanding research and innovative technologies in AI/ML to solve challenging problems with real-world
impact in next generation access networking and vertical industries.
· Discover potential possibilities and carry out ambitious research work that can shape the next generation networks
and the way we live and work, by inventing breakthrough technologies to make networks and systems smarter and
· Create and maintain strong collaborative relationships with researchers from academia, leading research bodies,
business units and government agencies.
· Ph.D and have at least two years’ work experience in computer science or communications, automatic control.
· Strong background and hands-on experience in the use of modern AI/ML technics to address wireline/wireless
· Strong algorithmic problem solving and software development skills at least one programming language, ideally
Python, C++, Matlab.
· Ability to conduct independent research while contributing to global projects that span across multiple Bell Labs sites.
· Excellent spoken, written communications skills in English.
· Knowledge and experience in big-data mining and analysis is a plus.