Qualifications: The NVIDIA GPU Computing Architecture group is looking for world class computer architects to join and lead our effort to advance the state of parallel computing.Our team is designing the fastest and most efficient parallel architectures from automotive to the world's fastest super computers.
RESPONSIBILITIES (possible directions):
- Enhance GPU architectures to extend the state of the art in performance, efficiency, programmability and reliability
- Analyze, tune and prototype key applications for new GPU architectures
- Build model to predict performance, power and reliability on future architecture
- Design, and develop tools to analyze, simulate, validate, and verify application performance, and energy consumption
- Collaborate across the company to guide the direction of GPU computing, working with software, research and product teams
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- PhD Degree in relevant discipline (CS, EE, Math).
- Strong programming skills in C or C++
- Strong background in computer architecture, parallel processing, signal processing and/or high performance computing
- Experience in characterizing and modeling system-level performance or power, executing comparison studies, and documenting and publishing results
- Optional/Plus - Background in computer vision, machine learning, or any HPC domain
- Optional/Plus - Strong programming skills in CUDA, Perl, OpenMP, MPI or Python
For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics.
With our invention of the GPU — the engine of modern visual computing — the field has expanded to encompass video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research.
Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology.
- See more at: http://www.nvidia.com